Deadline: 01 February, 2021
The West African Institute of Public Health (WAIPH) has opened applications for the Health Literacy Leadership Programme (HLLP).
The programme aims to improve health information, communication and promotion in order to equip young people with advocacy and leadership skills to position them as change agents to promote health literacy.
- Participants will be equipped with the capacity to filter and articulate strategic health information
- Participants’ legislative advocacy capacity will be developed
- The programme offers participants a chance to become part of a network of young advocates and health literacy champions
- A master’s degree in any discipline
- Applicants should not be above 30 years at the time of application
- Applicants should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Applicants should be adept at using major social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and participate effectively in tweet chats, interviews, articles, campaigns and meetings
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WAIPH