Deadline: 08 February, 2021
The West African Institute of Public Health (WAIPH) has opened applications for its Virtual Internship Programme.
The programme is designed to enable interns to gain experience while working as part of a cohort and teams remotely.
- Increased knowledge and expertise about requisite hands-on skills
- Depending on performance, past interns may be recruited as assistants or full-time staff on future projects
- Improved communication, broadened access to public health information and enhanced health literacy
- Development of health advocacy skill set
- Opportunity to form good rapport
- Institutional Reference Letter (IRL) for jobs from the academy and mentor
- VIP Certificate of Participation (CoP) and certified graduate membership of the academy
- Applicant should be between the ages of 20 and 30
- Applicant should be a recent graduate (within two-year post-graduation window)
- Applicant should be willing to commit two hours, minimum, per week to work
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WAAPH