Deadline: 22 January, 2021
University of Nairobi, in partnership with C4DLAB, has launched applications for the Research and Innovation Fellowship.
The programme is designed to solve real-life local problems while exploring human-centered design/design thinking methodologies.
The fellows – together with other curious change makers and a community of research and innovation experts – will engage in rewarding research, problem solving and innovation projects in financial services.
- Multi-disciplinary practical problem solving skills
- Principles and practices of design thinking, innovation, and problem-based learning
- Practical research techniques – data collection, surveys, focus group discussions, observation, and contextual interviews
- Open to final level undergraduate and master’s degree students (interested PhD students also considered)
- Open to students studying Computer Science, Business, Development Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Law, Actuarial Science, Engineering, and Agriculture
- Applicants should be curious about research and innovation
- Submit evidence of challenges that one has attempted to solve, CV, practical work portfolio, and motivation of why application should be considered
- Demonstrate passion and interest in problem-solving and innovation challenges
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Embassy Botswana