Deadline: 05 March, 2021
The United Nations (UN) has opened applications for the United Nations Information Service’s Graduate Study Programme (GSP) 2021.
The GSP provides an opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the UN system through first-hand observations, lectures, research, group work, and visits to Geneva-based institutions.
The 59th graduate study programme will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, from 28 June to 09 July, 2021.
- Participation is free of charge
- Fluency in English is essential
- As several sessions and discussions may be held in French, working knowledge of French is also needed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 32 at the time of application
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s degree programme or a postgraduate degree programme at the time of application
- Not open to applicants who participated in previous editions of the programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Heinrich