Deadline: 25 January, 2021
UK-Nigeria Tech Hub has launched applications for the Future Females Business School Tech Programme.
The programme aims to support female Nigerian entrepreneurs who are utilising technology to build their businesses and impact their respective communities/industries.
- Three-month masterclass sessions (virtual)
- Support for 100 early-stage female entrepreneurs in Nigeria to build world-class businesses
- Applicants must be based in Nigeria
- Applicant must be a female
- The business must utilise technology
- Applicants must have four–six hours minimum to commit to the programme each week
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UK Nigeria Tech Hub