Deadline: 15 January, 2020
UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, in partnership Decagon, has launched applications for the DevPlacement Programme 2021.
The development placement is in line with the vision of UK-Nigeria Tech Hub and Decagon Institute’s commitment to usher Nigeria into a new age of tech-powered prosperity by boosting the country’s digital economy.
- DevPlacement boot camp
- Up to 100 top-tier software engineering talent will be screened and paired with multiple selected SMEs
- Three-month paid internship period
- For developers
- Applicant must have graduated from a recognised software engineering institute
- For SMEs
- SMEs should have a social impact project or product that needs developers to either scale or improve on existing features
- SMEs must have a senior engineer on development team
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Decagon