Deadline: 15 February, 2021
The U.S. Embassy in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, has announced a call for proposals for its Ambassador’s Special Self-help (SSH) Programme.
The programme is designed to improve basic economic and social conditions in local communities and support high impact, quick implementation activities that benefit a large number of people.
- Awards may range from $5,000 to $11,000
- All applicants must be registered nonprofits based in Ivory Coast
- Proposed projects should be completed in 12 months or less
- Not open to for-profits or commercial entities
- Registered not-for-profit organisations, including village associations, women groups and civil society/non-governmental organisations with programming experience, operating in Ivory Coast encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: U.S. Embassy in Ivory Coast