Deadline: 29 January, 2021
The U.S. Embassy has opened a competition for the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Fund.
The PEPFAR Small Grants Fund focuses on income-generating activities that improve care, support, and economic conditions for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) and those directly affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Awards may range from $5,000 to $11,000
- The beneficiary members must be Zimbabwean citizens
- Proposed projects should be completed in 12 months or less
- Applicant must be a Zimbabwe registered non-governmental, non-profit, or community-based organisation
- Individuals, businesses, and government entities do not qualify
- All applications must include and identify a significant community contribution (cash, labour, and/or materials)
- Applicants must display sound management in the form of financial and administrative procedures that protect against fraud, waste, and abuse
- Priority consideration is given to income-generating projects that improve basic economic or social conditions at the village level
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Pxhere