Deadline: 22 January, 2021
Applications are now open for the Sterling Bank Management Development Programme.
The 18-month rotational programme, according to the bank, is designed to make participants emerge as well-rounded professionals.
- Join the Sterling Bank family as a middle management employee
- Rotate within select departments for 18 months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Key deliverables on initiatives and groundbreaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
- Applicant must have three years, minimum, of relevant experience from any sector
- Applicant must have master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Applicant must not be more than 32 years of age
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WOCinTech Chat