Deadline: 31 January, 2021
The Standard Chartered, in partnership with Strathmore University and iBizAfrica Centre, has launched applications for the Women in Tech Incubator Cohort.
The programme focuses on immersive learning, mentoring, building and growing Africa’s next iconic startups to take on the continent’s most relevant challenges and opportunities with the support of seed capital.
- 12 weeks of immersive learning experience
- Access to a leading network of coaching experts
- Access to B2B networking opportunities
- Personalised mentoring sessions to address unique business needs
- Opportunity to join a supportive Women in Tech Alumni Network
- KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five finalists
- Nine months of continues support from Standard Chartered and iBizAfrica for the top five finalists
- The business must be based in Kenya, i.e., be aligned with the needs of Kenyans and operating in Kenya
- Company must be a tech-enabled and/or leveraging emerging technologies
- Company must be founded or co-founded by a woman with an equal or majority stake
- The founder or co-founder must be over 18 years old and Kenyan
- The business model must have a clear focus on sustainability and alignment to the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
- Three months to less than five years of operations
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UN Women