Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Standard Bank is seeking to fill the role of Tsholofelo Learnership.
The learnership is exclusively for people living with disabilities and is designed to help them gain insight and valuable work experience in banking regulations.
- Resolve clients’ enquires
- Build relationships
- Follow up with clients to ensure the organisation receives outstanding documents
- Ensure service excellence and development of client relationship
- Ensure adherence to all standards/policies
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service
- Ensure telephone and email etiquette in terms of following up with clients
- South African citizenship with a valid ID document
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Applicant must be living with a disability classified under the Employment Equity Act
- Matric and or post-matric qualification
- Computer literacy
- Applicant must not be in a permanent employment
- Applicant must not be studying at any other institution, and not registered on any other learnership
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Wikimedia