Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Location: World Wide
Save the Children is seeking to fill the position of Senior Change, Deployment Analyst.
The organisation works to ensure children around the world get health care, food and shelter as well as learning and child protection services.
- Conduct analysis to manage agreed change deliverables and support the development of deliverables for specific projects as directed by the global change manager or dead of change delivery
- Carry out assessment, stakeholder analysis, and change planning
- Support the development of the deployment toolkit to enable country level deployment activities
- Engage with stakeholders in order to complete the required change activities
- Support a number of I.T. transformation programmes including the rolling out of a new suite of I.T. policy and procedures as well as supporting a large scale information security initiative
- Degree/equivalent work experience
- Change management capability and experience
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills including engaging with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Strong communication skills (written and oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to different audience members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working on projects at various phases of project lifecycle
- Experience working across multiple functions or locations
- True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Save the Children