Deadline: 05 February, 2021
Applications are now open for the Practices, Research and Operations and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (PRO-WASH) Pathogens Pathway Study.
The study is designed to provide innovative, context-specific research on strategies for interrupting fecal-oral transmission and reduce overall environmental contamination.
- $200,000 for a study period of up to eight months
- All applicants must be legally recognised organisational entities under applicable law
- Applicants must comply with all applicable Dun and Bradstreet Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number and system for award
- Applicants must have completed all required steps (if any) with the host government to legally operate their programme
- Organisations are welcome to propose collaborative efforts, but each proposal must identify one organisation that will be the lead/prime recipient of funding and be responsible for programme requirements
- Eligible entities include NGOs, universities, nonprofits, and for-profit entities not owned in-full or in-part by foreign governments
- PRO-WASH will not accept applications from individuals, government entities, including multilateral organisations and firms operating as commercial companies or other organisations that are wholly or partially owned by foreign governments or agencies
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: FSN Network