Deadline: 03 March, 2021
Location: Bertoua, Cameroon
Plan International is seeking to fill the role of Project Coordinator.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Ensure the effective follow-up and management of cash transfer and the effective implementation of the project at the level of the project’s area/site
- Ensure smooth implementation of project
- Design implementation plan for all related activities such as registration, sensitisation, training, transfer, supplies of food by traders, complain management, general follow-up and security issues
- Work in collaboration with the WFP programmes manager in the development of new grants and resource mobilisation
- Maintain a good collaboration and communication with technical and financial partners, also with local authorities (regional delegate of health, food security sector, etc.)
- Liaise with the programme, administrative, logistic and finance staff at the PIIA level to set up the sub office and maximise collaboration and ensure proper coordination of activities
- University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, or a related course
- Three years, minimum, of experience in an international NGO or national organisation
- Understanding of the main processes and methods of cash transfer programming
- Experience in the management of a multipurpose project in humanitarian response
- Good knowledge of logistics and stock management
- Basic knowledge of Plan International’s policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of information technology
- Good knowledge and experience in research and evaluation, planning, participatory monitoring and evaluation, and developing community development projects
- Extensive knowledge of emergency work
- Ability to speak, read and write French fluently and proven ability and willingness to learn other languages
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel), and internet skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Plan International