Deadline: 21 January, 2021
Location: Kwekwe, Zimbabwe
Plan International is seeking to fill the role of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Officer.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Assist with development and regular updates of the Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) project monitoring and evaluation in line with MERL standards
- Support effective utilisation of monitoring and evaluation management information systems and the global PMERL System for data collection, storage, analysis, reporting, data aggregation at different levels, including use of data for reflective learning and feedback for the AGYW project
- Plan and facilitate data quality assurance, including frequent data auditing and data spot checks for the AGYW project
- Support the development of the AGYW project monitoring and evaluation tools and promote effective application and track project progress
- Facilitate data collection, verification, compilation, analysis and interpretation of the project data for decision making
- Assist in the planning, design and coordination of the project database, mid and end line surveys
- Review the AGYW project evaluation and research reports and give recommendations for improvement
- Assist in the development and dissemination of the AGYW project evaluation/research findings to donors, partners, key stakeholders and communities and their utilisation in learning activities
- Facilitate the generation, storage and utilisation of project information among project staff and key stakeholders
- Degree in Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics and Operations Research, Strategic Planning, or a related field
- Postgraduate degree in research and or monitoring and evaluation is a plus
- Three years, minimum, of relevant work experience
- Manage quantitative and qualitative data collection
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Amref Health Africa