Location: Sokoto, Nigeria
Palladium is seeking to fill the role of Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation that works with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and the civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- Implement a framework for project-result measurement, accountability, learning, and development effectiveness that will measure and report IHP success in Sokoto State
- Provide leadership and technical oversight, support, and direction on performance monitoring and evaluation at the state, LGA, facility, and community levels
- Lead analyses of results and ensure lessons learnt and best practices are captured, synthesised, reported, and disseminated
- Collaborate with IHP Sokoto technical teams to ensure lessons learnt, and best practices are incorporated into ongoing interventions and innovative approaches
- Lead development, dissemination, and application of monitoring and evaluation processes and tools in Sokoto
- Ensure overall data reliability, consistency, and quality
- Report directly to Sokoto IHP director with technical oversight from IHP MEL director
- Master’s degree in Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Health, Health Information Management, or a related field
- Ten years, minimum, of progressively responsible experience in designing and implementing monitoring, evaluation and learning tasks for complex health and/or development projects
- Experience with USAID/global indicators and standard measurement tools in the areas of reproductive health/family planning, maternal and neonatal health and other relevant technical areas
- Experience in organising and facilitating systems’ strengthening, capacity development and mentoring processes
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in conducting analysis of large data set
- Experience in working with government partners, USAID, other donors, and implementing partners
- Strong verbal, listening, writing, and intrapersonal skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Barefootcollege