Deadline: 26 January, 2021
Applications are now open for the Orange Corners Nigeria Business Incubation Programme.
The incubation programme is designed to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria.
With the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets, youths, through the programme, have a chance to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs
- Six-month incubation programme
- Enterprise management training
- Business incubation and advisory services
- Funding for prototype development and testing
- Mentoring and coaching
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Nigeria
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have a validated innovative business concept of not more than two years old
- The product or service should respond to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service should relate to the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Orange Corners Nigeria