Deadline: 06 February, 2021
The National Endowment for Democracy (NED), in partnership with Ventures Platform Hub, has launched applications for the GovLab Incubation Programme.
The 12-week programme is designed to enhance citizen engagement, government accountability, and transparency by finding solutions that foster wide-scale access to public services.
Innovations should primarily address pain points that militate against effective implementation and enforcement of human rights and rule of law by government officials and its representatives at the local, state, and national levels.
- Successful applicants will get up to $2,500 worth of equity-free funding
- Access to a network of partners
- Access to discounts and free offers from partners
- Access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- Access to learning resources
- Applicants must be civil society organisations and innovators operating in Nigeria
- Solution must improve services and adopted easily
- The solution should provide data capturing abilities
- Solution should show scalable impact
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Ventures Platform Foundation