Deadline: 31 January, 2021
The Goethe-Institut has opened applications for the Geothe-Institut Radio Art Residency Fellowship Programme.
The aim of the fellowship is to promote independent and open-ended artistic work and to support the realisation of new artworks.
- Financing of arrival and departure expenses
- Provision of accommodation in Weimar for three months
- Monthly 2,300 euros (including material and production costs as well as costs for local transport and travelling)
- Broadcast in the Klangkunst programme of Deutschlandfunk Kultur
- Work and present for a month in the exhibition space of the EIGENHEIM Weimar
- Workshop with students from Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- Artist talk at ACC Galerie Weimar
- Artist talk as part of the radio talks series of Experimental Radio and concerts in the Studio for Electro-Acoustic Music (SeaM)
- Networking with relevant artists and institutions via the network of Experimental Radio and the Goethe-Institut
- Applicants must be from non-German speaking countries
- Applicants must be working in the field of acoustic and time-based arts (radio, performance and sound artists)
- Although experience in radio production is not necessarily required, an interest in engaging with the medium and using the radio for your own work is expected
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Goethe-Institu