Deadline: 02 March, 2021
Global Communities is seeking to fill the role of Early Childhood Development Technical Advisor.
Global Communities’ mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
- Provide technical leadership and take charge of all activities associated with improving early childhood development, positive parenting and social inclusion
- Master’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Development, Social Sciences, Education or a related field
- Seven years, minimum, of experience in designing, implementing, or supporting ECD and positive parenting programming, preferably in Rwanda (highly desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of holistic child development and understanding of global evidence, best practices, and gaps around early childhood development interventions
- Experience in integrating ECD interventions into nutrition, health and other service delivery platforms preferred
- Experience in working with children experiencing deprivation, exclusion and vulnerability and their families
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (highly desirable)
- Nationality of Rwanda