Deadline: 21 January, 2021
Location: Borno, Nigeria
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Assistant.
DRC provides direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, and internally displaced people (IDPs).
- Plan and ensure effective programmes data capturing
- Maintain all documents relating to the programmes activities and send accurate report of programme activities to supervisor
- Ensure safety and security of all DRC information during programme implementation (data protection)
- Ensure timely collation and production of beneficiary list on monthly basis
- Strengthen beneficiaries’ verification and validation process during data collection, registration and distribution in a timely manner
- Store data and ensure proper data archiving of all reports regarding project activities
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- One year, minimum, of experience in project monitoring and data collection
- Computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience in electronic data collection
- Previous experience in data collection and analysis
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in Hausa and another local language
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DRC