Location: Kilifi, Kenya
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is seeking to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries without regard to race, religion or nationality.
- Manage the front office, direct all visitors and adhere to front office security and safety procedures
- Facilitate communication with all units of the organisation and external stakeholders as relevant
- Send/receive and distribute all incoming and outgoing mails/faxes/letters/documents
- Maintain a logical catalogue of the organisation’s filing system
- Provide specialised administrative transactions and processes (e.g., translate, type, proofread, and/or format documents; record and transcribe meeting minutes; draft simple correspondence messages)
- Prepare transactional documents in support of general operations processes and support coordination of transaction processing
- Perform data entry and data verification in relation to general administration processes
- Coordinate and support travel and logistics arrangements for staff and visitors, and schedule and coordinate appointments
- Provide logistical and communication support to event planning activities
- Support implementation of property management processes such as property receipt and distribution, property labeling, physical counts, etc
- Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management, or a related field
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field and Certification in Project Management is a plus
- Three years, minimum, of experience working in a clerical or administrative role
- Experience in front office management with a local or international NGO a plus
- Additional education may substitute for some experience
- Experience with typing/word processing, data entry into online databases and forms, and working with various office equipment
- Experience in PABX system is a plus
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Agroforestry