Deadline: 18 January, 2021
Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is seeking to fill the role of Country Logistics Coordinator.
COOPI started its operations in northeast Nigeria in July 2014, carrying out a rapid evaluation of the most relevant constraints suffered by internally displaced persons (IDPs).
- Coordinate the country logistics function at country coordination and field office levels
- Ensure logistics works correctly in qualitative and quantitative terms at all levels and in compliance with procedures
- Ensure the correct application of procedures
- Follow the suppliers performance in compliance with COOPI’s standards
- Ensure the selection process for goods and services and the contracts assignment (calls for tenders) occur in a transparent and coherent way
- In collaboration with the supervised staff, ensure the machines/vehicles’ utilisation planning
- Ensure vehicles’ maintenance and repair are carried out and all monitoring reports and regular checks are correctly performed
- Ensure the organisation’s procedures and the country’s rules are followed
- Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Three years, minimum, of experience in the humanitarian field as logistics coordinator or in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, distribution, stock management, fleet management, communications and security
- Experience of working within an insecure environment with responsibility for security planning, monitoring and management
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy, with high proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s licence
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: COOPI