Deadline: 18 January, 2021
The Atlas Corps, in partnership with the U.S. Embassy in Madagascar, has opened applications for the Madagascar Emerging Leaders Initiative Fellowship.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship aims to engage professionals who are committed to social change.
- 12–18 months of service with organisations online and in the U.S.
- Enhanced professional skills
- Build organisational capacity
- Build global networks
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Applicants should be 35 years old or younger
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls
- Availability to commit to two to three hours of online activity and assignments per week for seven months
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Atlas Corps