Deadline: 13 February, 2021
Asset and Resource Management (ARM) Limited has opened applications for the Labs 3.0 Accelerator Programme 2021.
The programme is designed to engage post-MVP Fintech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring they are investment ready.
- Direct equity funding of $50,000 each in equity for selected startups
- Startups enjoy hands-on mentoring from leaders in the Fintech sector
- Business services provided through partnerships
- Startups will be introduced to a network of investors at the end of the programme for possible investments
- Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience
- Startups should be preferably post-MVP or early stage startups with a revolutionary solution
- Startups should be operating in the fintech space or enterprise software industry
- Solution should have large market that grows over time
- Founders should have some unique insight or compelling worldview, deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape, an eye for detail, tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team
- Startups should be solving an important problem
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ARM