Deadline: 29 January, 2021
Allan Gray Foundation has announced a call for applications for the JASIRI Talent Investor Programme.
JASIRI, which is supported by the Allan and Gill Gray Philanthropy, selects, develops and funds high potential individuals who demonstrate a history of exceptional entrepreneurial action
- Flight and/or transportation from the current place of residence to Kigali will be provided to each participant
- A monthly stipend of $250
- Accommodation, meals and health insurance will be provided
- In the validation stage, each team will receive a $3,000 budget for prototyping and testing
- Transportation from Kigali to Nairobi will be provided to fellows that choose to establish their ventures in Kenya
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Applicant must be between the ages of 25 and 35
- Applicant must have a significant experience in applicant’s field/sector
- Applicant must have a demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action
- Applicant must have the desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalise a market-creating venture
- Applicant must be willing to desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders
- Applicant must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya
- Applicant must be willing to complete the one-year fully funded programme on a full-time basis
- Applicant must be willing to travel to Kigali, Rwanda, for a period of three months for the residential part of the programme where teams are formed, and continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time programme in either Rwanda or Kenya.
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: JASIRI