Deadline: 29 January, 2021
Africa Blockchain Institute has opened applications for the Africa Blockchain Incubation programme.
The incubation programme aims to spark creativity and ideas implementation around distributed ledger technologies missing or insufficiently present in the local innovation and entrepreneurship landscape.
- Platform support
- Business guidance and investor access
- Access to economists
- Business support
- Demo day
- Applicants must be a citizen of Rwanda
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 35
- Applicants must be dedicated and committed to the project, hardworking, and with strong backgrounds in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business/Entrepreneurship, Economics, Cryptography, Blockchain, or a related field
- Applicants must have a strong business case and market potential
- Priorities are given to female applications
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Embassy Botswana