Deadline: 24 December, 2020
Location: Kita, Mali
Plan International is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Support Officer.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Coordinate Plan International’s interventions at community level
- Maintain a regular and intensive dialogue with community leaders, state partners and local authorities (municipality) in order to identify, develop and implement quality programmes/projects that meet the needs and priorities of people in the area
- Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects and programmes and participate in studies and research carried out at the locality level
- Participate in the development of the five-year plan and the annual plan of the PIIA, the annual review of the annual plan
- Support the managers of the subsidised projects in the preparation of periodic reports
- Support the PIIA in identifying and developing ideas/collecting project data to be submitted to the grants department for the development of proposals
- Coordinate technical and organisational support with service providers to improve the management of sponsorship communications production activities
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and detailed reports, evaluation reports or studies/research on the success of Plan International programmes/projects
- Facilitate the development of individual responsibility plans for agents and participate in the annual performance appraisal process on time
- Support the drafting of the sponsorship programme documents
- Ensure the proper preparation of the visit of the sponsors at the village level
- Solid knowledge of participatory approaches and a solid experience in the management of basic community organisations (institutional analysis)
- Skills in promoting teamwork, facilitation and conflict resolution and human resources management
- Knowledge and skills to train trainers
- Bachelor’s degree and two years, minimum, of proven experience in project and programme management
- Solid knowledge of financial management, administration and community managed projects (CMPs)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI