Locations: Tunisia and Libya
Action Against Hunger is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Head of Finance and HR Department.
The organisation is a global humanitarian outfit that takes action against the causes and effects of hunger.
- Contribute to the definition of mission strategy
- Ensure high quality accounting and cash management for the mission
- Provide financial and budgetary management
- Supervise the staff administration and payroll
- Provide expertise for the recruitment and training of all employees and promote career development
- Ensure a coherent organisation of work and establish a policy of compensation and benefits
- Implement collective rules and communicate internally
- Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
- Promote and ensure financial and HR collaboration and coordination with mission partners
- Two years, minimum, of experience in a similar role within an NGO
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office especially on Microsoft Excel
- ACF experience in finance is a strong asset
- Experience in remote management is an asset
- Fluency in English
- French and/or Arabic is an asset
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Dave Dugdale