Deadline: 20 November, 2020
SVG Ventures, in collaboration with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), has opened applications to the THRIVE Africa Challenge.
The challenge aims to solve problems of the African agri-food industry, accelerate the development of the ecosystem, and select the best startups for investment and global recognition.
- THRIVE Africa Challenge Award
- Attend Silicon Valley Startup Boot Camp
- Invitation to pitch at the THRIVE VII Accelerator Finals
- Selected companies receive investment and the opportunity to pitch at THRIVE/Forbes Demo Day 2021 in Salinas, CA, USA
- Recognition by SVG THRIVE
- Automatic acceptance as a Samsung XTC finalist
- Exposure to local and international investors and organisations
- Open to agrifood companies in Africa
- Startup should be a seed with technologies covering software, food safety, indoor farming, biotechnology, farm management, sensing and IoT, animal health and livestock, robotics and automation, innovative food (ingredient innovation), big data and predictive analytics, supply chain management and traceability, or packaging and freshness solutions
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: SVG Ventures