Deadline: 01 February, 2021
St. Gallen Symposium has announced a call for entries for the Global Essay Competition 2021.
Participants are encouraged to describe their examples of an apparent loss of trust and offer concrete and practical proposals on repairing damaged trust.
- All-expenses covered participation as a Leader of Tomorrow in the world’s premier opportunity for cross-generational debates
- Meet 300 of society’s brightest young minds
- Present and debate ideas with 600 senior leaders
- Be inspired by some of the world’s most impressive speakers
- Become a member of a unique global community
- Win prize money of CHF 20,000 split amongst the three winners
- A professional, creative and thought-provoking essay
- Open to entrants born in 1991 or later
- Open to entrants enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate programme in any field of study at a regular university
- Essay must be maximum 2,100 words (excluding abstract, bibliography, and footnotes)
- Essay must be written in English
- Name of entrant, e-mail address, university, or any identifying details must not be mentioned anywhere in the contribution file
- Only individual work is allowed and the essay must be written exclusively for this contest
- All sources must be cited and referred to the respective part in the essay as all contributions will be tested for plagiarism
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: John Kannenberg