Deadline: 25 November, 2020
Location: West Nile, Uganda
The World Vision International is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer.
The mission of the organisation includes working with the poor, people who are oppressed and promoting human transformation.
- Lead the development and implementation of an effective project monitoring and evaluation system
- Work with the project coordinators to carry out timely project baseline, mid and end line evaluations
- Support the project manager to develop and regularly update project monitoring and evaluation plans and indicator tracking table for use in tracking project progress
- Carry out field monitoring of project interventions
- Provide technical guidance and supervision to all BPRM project staff to ensure efficient implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities
- Build capacity of BPRM project staff and partners on WVRR and WVU design, monitoring and evaluation, and development programming approaches
- Support preparation and dissemination of progress reports, end of project reports and other reports as per donor requirements
- Take lead in development of impact stories, success stories and case studies for sharing to enhance evidence reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Development Studies or Social Work and Social Administration (postgraduate qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation is desirable)
- Three years, minimum, of monitoring and evaluation-related work experience
- Three years, minimum, of experience working with vulnerable communities and familiarity with humanitarian programming and implementation
- Excellent Knowledge and use of mobile data collection tools especially ODK
- Demonstrated ability to design/formulate monitoring tools
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Strong leadership, organisational and analytical skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Tim Evanson