Location: uMgungundlovu, South Africa
THINK is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Data Quality Assurance Officer.
THINK is a non-profit organisation that engages with the local community, government consortia and international funders to provide care for people.
- Coordinate visits with the monitoring and evaluation coordinator in uMgungundlovu District and surrounding sub districts
- Submit timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports on activities to the monitoring and evaluation coordinator
- Support Doris Goodwin Hospital and health care facilities to ensure all relevant patient data is accurately captured into the electronic databases
- Support the health facilities to generate daily, weekly and monthly EDR line list reports
- Conduct data quality audits by comparing programme outputs with source documents, such as TB registers, to ensure data quality
- Interact with hospital staff to capture relevant patient-related information
- Ensure accurate and timely information is shared with THINK linkage officers to ensure the THINK online application system is maintained
- Perform other duties as required
- Tertiary qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation or a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of EDR ad TIER.Net software and/or previous experience with EDR and TIER.Net data capturing and reporting
- Two years, minimum, of experience in working with DOH data (from patient-record level to DHIS level)
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Good verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s licence
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IBM Research