Deadline: 30 November, 2020
Southern Africa Climate Finance Partnership (SACFP) has announced a call for applications for its Postgraduate Scholarships.
The call for scholarships seeks to offer four postgraduate students spaces to undertake postgraduate researched-based degrees focused on climate finance.
SACFP is facilitated by SouthSouthNorth (SSN), a South Africa-based non-profit company.
- Value of the master’s degree scholarship award is ZAR 117,000
- PhD scholarship award will be calculated based on the eligible expenses of the field of study
- First degree and/or master’s degree in related fields such as Economics, Natural Resources Management, Finance, Geography, or Development Studies within the last five years
- Applicant must independently secure university admission prior to the award of scholarship
- The MSc or PhD thesis topic must be related to climate finance and approved by the SACFP Principal Investigator
- Minimum research output of two publications from the PhD candidate, and at least one publication from the master’s candidates to be submitted to a peer-reviewed journal
- Student will be co-supervised by the SACFP Principal Investigator, in addition to an academic supervisor at the university
- Preference will be given to SADC citizens and permanent residents
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: SACFP