Deadline: 30 November, 2020
Location: Yobe, Nigeria
Plan International is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Complaints and Feedback Assistant.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Assist in programme updates for the response management and internal information sharing
- Assist CFO officer with data collection processes
- Conduct field monitoring visits (including use of quality benchmark/monitoring checklist) and facilitate focus group discussions
- Assist with implementation of programme evaluations (data collection)
- Support MERL in conducting assessments
- Assist in handling, documenting, confidentiality and security of all informational resource related to feedback and complaints from beneficiaries
- Support complaints and feedback mechanism, including communicating responses to complainants
- BSc/HND/ND in Management, Social Research, and Development Studies or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- One year, minimum, of experience in accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards
- Experience of working with NGOs
- Experience in implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms in Nigeria
- Experience in developing and/or managing complaints reporting mechanisms for food and cash transfer programs
- Excellent communication skills and experience in report writing
- Understand of monitoring processes, learning, adaptation and evaluation
- Proficiency in English, Hausa and Kanuri languages both spoken and written
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Every Woman Every Child