Deadline: 18 November, 2020
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Options Consultancy Services is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Safire Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer.
The organisation is an international development outfit that delivers innovative solutions to some of the most complex health challenges around the world.
- The MEL officer will be primarily responsible for effective data management and use in Nigeria
- Ensure high quality data management processes are operating efficiently
- Ensure data is routinely shared with programme stakeholders through the live digital dashboard and other visual methodologies
- As a member of the Safire MEL team, the position also supports programme learning and adaptation, CSO MEL capacity building, and MEL coordination in Nigeria
- Five years, minimum, of experience in monitoring and evaluation of grants/donor-funded projects
- Significant experience in carrying out qualitative and quantitative data analysis and management
- Experience in handling CSO grantees, including building monitoring and evaluation capacity
- Ability to work with remote teams and with high sensitivity to cultural and social diversity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience in interacting with civil society and other health sector stakeholders