Deadline: 27 November, 2020
Johnson and Johnson, in collaboration with One Young World, has opened applications for the Virtual Scholarship Programme 2021.
The programme is designed to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in undeserved communities.
- Access to virtually attend the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Participation in the 2021 Johnson and Johnson and One Young World Programme
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson and Johnson leaders
- Participate in a six-month accelerated learning and development programme including global kick-off and debrief calls, virtual learning sessions and global ScopeAthons
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Open to nationals of all countries
- Open to young leaders from non-governmental organisations, social enterprises, community-based organisations or individual leaders/entrepreneurs who are making a positive impact within their local community through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities
- Health care professionals who are classified as government officials within their home country will need approval from their employer
- Selected scholars must be available to commit ten percent of their time to the programme
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative idea interest and engagement in sharing and learning from others
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: One Young World