Deadline: 10 November, 2020
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is seeking application from eligible applicant for the post of Administration Officer.
IFRC is the world’s largest humanitarian organisation, with 192 member national societies.
- Coordinate outsourced functions, such as housekeeping, conferencing, gardening and catering, to ensure cost effectiveness and service delivery in accordance with agreements
- Keep track of lease agreements for the houses and office, take note of expired leases and renewal, sort out any issues raised, and keep records updated
- Ensure that all in-coming international staff are well facilitated, and that they return all equipment, assets and any other property in their possession before they are signed off
- Draft and keep up-to-date procedures and guidelines on housing, telephone, travel and other administrative processes as necessary and promote adherence to them
- Safeguard contracts signed by the office and service providers
- Safeguard fixed assets and maintain a robust and updated asset management register
- Coordinate and manage mobile phone bills and telephone lines
- Maintain an updated inventory of office stationery
- Ensure all utilities are settled in time and there are no service disruptions
- Work with security officer to enhance security in the premises
- Work with the security officer to ensure proper custody of office keys and necessary duplications are made
- Maintain accurate registration of assets and property of the Regional office
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, or any other relevant fields
- Master’s degree in Business or related field is an added advantage
- Three years, minimum, of relevant work experience in administration
- Experience with other international organisations, large NGOs and/or governmental development agencies
- Experience within RCRC
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: International Committee of the Red Cross