Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
The Family Health International (FHI 360) is seeking to fill the role of National Strategic Information Clerk.
FHI 360 builds local capacity for the delivery of sustainable, high-quality, comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support services.
- Support in the implementation of all QA/QI processes within the ZHCT
- Support the data management, analysis and quality management-related initiative undertaken by monitoring and evaluation officers at district level
- In particular, provide guidance in the development and/or adaptation of monitoring and evaluation tools
- Ensure all relevant project staff members are able to utilise the project database to analyse programme information and results
- Consolidate weekly project performance and provide feedback to the district teams with the guidance of the SIE specialist
- Assist with backup and recovery of all databases and management
- Take appropriate measures to ensure the security of the data from the districts
- Review data being collected in order to locate and fix problems with data entry or integrity
- Assist in developing and ensuring adherence to policies so that security and confidentiality of FHI 360’s identifiable health data is upheld
- Monitor staff compliance with confidentiality policies to assure that security standards are met
- Degree in Statistics, Demography, Epidemiology, or any other related field
- One year, minimum, of experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV activities
- Strong working knowledge of public health programmes with prior experience in managing or closely working with public health programme at national level
- Ability to identify relevant monitoring and evaluation processes, including reporting and target setting
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNCTAD