Location: Benue State, Nigeria
Dangote Cement Plc is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Plant Attendant.
Dangote Cement is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, import, packaging, and distribution of cement and related products in Nigeria and has plants or import terminals in nine other African countries.
- Routine inspection of all main and auxiliary equipment like pumps conveyors, storage facilities in the raw mills, cement mills, kilns, coal mills
- Report all unusual observations to the kiln patroller
- Responsible for operating the equipment to conform with ISO systems and safety in production department
- Monitor plant equipment like conveyors, pumps, reclaimer, stacker, tippler, boiler/hot gas generator, storage areas, etc
- General housekeeping of the plant area
- Take physical measurement of stock of materials like LPFO tank level and raw meal silos as appropriate and inform the kiln patroller or CCR operator
- Three years, minimum, of experience in cement industry
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Dangote Cement