Location: Benue State, Nigeria
Dangote Cement Plc is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of General Manager Production.
Dangote Cement is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, import, packaging, and distribution of cement and related products in Nigeria and has plants or import terminals in nine other African countries.
- Plan and organise the total operations of raw mills, cement mills, kilns, coal mills and auxiliaries equipment
- Plan and implement production, capital and revenue budget
- Plant performance reviews and analysis with a view to enhancing production output, efficiency and cost reduction
- Coordination of maintenance programmes with heads of maintenance departments as well as heads of sections in production to achieve the targeted availability of raw mills, kilns and cement and coal grinding equipment
- Monitor and control consumption trend of refractory, grinding media, grinding aid, and their inventory level
- Achieve optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and utilisation of manpower
- Ensure implementation of ISO systems and safety in production department
- Ensure no accidents in the department and near-miss analysis
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process
- Ensure quality of the product going out from the department as per internal quality norms
- Assess performance of subordinates and provide necessary feedback for their development to human assets department
- B.Sc./HND Chemical Engineering
- Above 27 years
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build team
- High analytical skills
- Proficiency in engineering software
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Melita Dennett