Deadline: 30 November, 2020
Work and Connect has announced a call for applications for the Women in Business Growth Lab.
The programme is designed to reduce the inequalities and barriers affecting women in business by accelerating progress in gender equality through entrepreneurship development, linking and learning and access to finance.
Work and Connect is a hybrid model enterprise support organisation that builds capacity, supports the growth of youth-led businesses, and innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
- Access to a network of partners and community
- Hand on business and administrative support
- Access to investors and funding via deal days
- Access to industry experts via mentorship
- Applicant must be a female
- Applicant must be the founder, co-founder or CTO of a startup
- Applicant should be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Applicants should be passionate about accelerating their startups
- Applicant must be physically available to attend the programme in Abuja
- Applicant must have an early-stage/minimum viable product (MPV) startup
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Work and Connect