Deadline: 30 November, 2020
Location: Borno, Nigeria
Action Against Hunger (AAH) is seeking to fill the position of Nutrition and Health Officer.
Action Against Hunger addresses the nutrition, health, food security and livelihoods, WASH, and shelter needs of conflict-affected communities.
- Contribute to developing programme strategy in health and nutrition in consultation with the programme team and other stakeholders
- Act as a focal point in designing and implementing health and nutrition activities through behaviour change communications and individual counseling/case management
- Collaborate with health centres and other nutrition-focused stakeholders in order to successfully carry out programme activities
- Assist in ensuring that materials and supplies needed by health workers in AAH supported facilities are readily available
- HND/bachelor’s degree in Health, Nutrition, Nursing, or a related field
- Two years, minimum, of similar experience in an NGO setting
- Medical doctor with one year of similar experience post-NYSC may be considered
- Experience in working in donor-funded programmes
- Skills in statistical and other software
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in humanitarian PQA or monitoring and evaluation
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID in Africa