Deadline: 29 October, 2020
The Education in Emergencies Working Group Nigeria (EIEWGN) has announced a call for expressions of interest in the Multi-Year Resilience Programme (MYRP).
The aim of this programme is to improve learning and resilience of boys and girls/youths affected by the crisis in the states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe through equitable access to quality education in safe and protective learning spaces.
- The grantee will receive $20.1 million dollars for the three-year programme
- Open to national and international NGOs, civil society organisations and United Nations
- Organisation must be present in northeast, Nigeria
- Organisation must have efficient administrative and financial systems in place
- Organisation must be experienced in leading a consortium education programme
- Organisation must have capacity to stay in Nigeria for three years
To submit and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Global Partnership for Education