Deadline: 05 November, 2020
Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN), in partnership with Seedstars, has opened applications for the Climate Innovation Labs.
CTCN aims to support the work of industrial SMEs to develop and adopt environmentally sound technologies by identifying synergies with its work.
- Participants will better understand the needs faced by SMEs in addressing climate change
- Learn the lean startup methodology and execution of theory
- Learn tools and frameworks to build and test, including hypothesis testing with customers
- Learn how to pitch an idea to a jury and receive feedback from peers and mentors
- Participants should be between the ages of 20 and 30
- Participants should be fluent in English language
- Participants should be attending or have completed higher education
- Participants should be aspiring or early-stage entrepreneurs or students interested in launching an idea on climate change and building entrepreneurial muscle
- Participants should be passionate about solving climate technology needs and challenges in Africa
To participate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CTCN