Deadline: 31 October, 2020
Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF), in partnership with APO Group, has called for nominations for the African Women in Media Award 2020.
The annual event is a platform that sees global thought leaders, industry experts, policymakers, academics, development organisations and investors gather to dialogue, connect, network, share, collaborate and transact in a combined effort to boost Africa’s entrepreneurship ecosystem for women.
- The winner will receive $2,500 cash prize
- Online courses from one of the most respected international universities
- Nominees must be African women journalists or bloggers
- Nominees should be directly employed or freelancers
- Nominees must be working in Africa
- Nominees must have produced a story that has been broadcast or published in English, French, Portuguese or Arabic
- Nominee stories must have been broadcast or published between 01 January and 31 October, 2020
- Entries must offer valuable insights into African female entrepreneurs while appealing to a global audience
To nominate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: APO Group