Deadline: 30 November, 2020
The World Bank has announced a call for entries for the Blog4Dev Competition 2021.
Launched in 2014 by the World Bank Kenya, the competition is an annual writing contest that invites young people to weigh in on a topic critical to their countries’ economic development.
The competition is a way to engage Africa’s youths and provide a platform for them to share their views about development topics that are important to them.
- Winning authors will attend a dedicated programme during the World Bank-IMF spring meetings 2021 (if the health situation improves)
- Opportunity to represent Africa at high-level events
- A chance to work (as an intern) with World Bank country office
- Be a citizen of one of the 48 countries in sub-Saharan Africa
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 on 30 November, 2020
- Not open to previous winners of #Blog4Dev Competition
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank