Deadline: 30 October, 2020
Mediterranean Dialogues has announced a call for entries for the Youth Forum Contest 2020.
The aim of the contest is to give a selected number of young Mediterranean people the chance to present innovative ideas and projects to a high-level audience in order to promote their work and enhance their visibility.
This year’s Youth Forum Contest will promote young leaders whose ideas and projects focus on finding innovative and creative responses to the Covid-19 pandemic crisis in the MENA region and on supporting post-pandemic recovery.
- Winners will be awarded €2,500 each to develop their projects further
- In addition to greater visibility and monetary reward, participants will also have full access to the MED2020 conference to explore business opportunities and to connect with experts, investors, venture capitalists, and fellow entrepreneurs
- Participants will also be given an opportunity to present the development of their projects to a dedicated panel at MED2021 Mediterranean Dialogues in 2021
- Open to north Africans who are under 35 years of age
- Entrant must have an excellent command of English (the event’s working language) and a keen interest in Mediterranean cooperation
- Entrants must submit short letters of motivation and describe their projects (using PowerPoint)
To enter and more information, click here.