Deadline: 10 November, 2020
AppsAfrica has announced a call for entries for the AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2020.
The gathering identifies and celebrates technology and mobile applications developed by Africans.
- AppsAfrica innovation award
- Global media exposure across multiple channels
- Two delegate passes to ATSKGL 2021
- Publicity at ATSKGL 2021
- Global online publicity on AppsAfrica website
- Entrants can be startups or incorporated companies
- Entrants will be accepted from companies that have launched a product or service in one or more African market
- If the product or service has not been launched at the time of judging, it will be omitted
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The entrant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology
- Entrants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Entries must be specific and relevant to the category entered
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: AppsAfrica