Deadline: 30 October, 2020
One Young World, in partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), has announced a call for entries for the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG5.
The challenge aims to find and support solutions that will empower women and close the equality gap, ensuring a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world.
- In-person and remote corporate development and programming to further support startups as they scale
- Winner of the challenge will receive up to $100,000
- Open to businesses that are evidently aligned with the SDG5 challenge
- Business owner must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Businesses must be led or founded by a woman
- Businesses products/services must be in market or ready to go to market
- Solutions must have a positive social impact, example, generating employment, or developing skills
- Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: One Young World